"Is the chiptune inspired, jazzfunk gimmick old yet? Evidently not because here’s BLUESHIFT, the thrilling 10(+3) track conclusion to the BLUE trilogy! In this outing expect big band, 80’s synth funk and saccharine chip-pop!
I’d like to give a shoutout to Marianne Thompson, Alissa Thompson, Liam Charalambous, Dmitry Zhemkov and Luke Atkin for helping me get this thing together"
- [Introduction] You're Listening to BLUESHIFT.
- This is BLUESHIFT.
- Here's One I Made Earlier...
- Keyboard Demo Attack!
- New York Cheesecake.
- [Intermission] Icecream is Now Available from the Foyer.
- Are You Gunna Eat That?
- Hotline Coldcall.
- Oh I Feel Just Fine...(Because I'm Making Macaroni)
- Magnetic Jellyfish Dance Party.
- [Sign-Off] You Have Been Listening to PROTODOME.
- [BONUS] Four Color Hero. [Arduinoboy & Kaossilator REMIX]
Written and produced by Blake Troise (aka PROTODOME)
Tracks 6 & 10 vocal performance by Alissa Thompson
Tracks 1, 7 & 12 vocal performance by Marianne Thompson
Artwork illustration by Marianne "Mayan" Thompson.
Artwork format and design by Blake Troise (aka PROTODOME).
- Catalog: UBI056
- Release date: December 25th, 2012
- Duration: 22:56