Written and produced by Blake Troise (aka PROTODOME)
Tracks 6 & 10 vocal performance by Alissa Thompson
Tracks 1, 7 & 12 vocal performance by Marianne Thompson
Artwork illustration by Marianne "Mayan" Thompson.
Artwork format and design by Blake Troise (aka PROTODOME).
"Is the chiptune inspired, jazzfunk gimmick old yet? Evidently not because here’s BLUESHIFT, the thrilling 10(+3) track conclusion to the BLUE trilogy! In this outing expect big band, 80’s synth funk and saccharine chip-pop!
I’d like to give a shoutout to Marianne Thompson, Alissa Thompson, Liam Charalambous, Dmitry Zhemkov and Luke Atkin for helping me get this thing together"
- [Introduction] You're Listening to BLUESHIFT.
- This is BLUESHIFT.
- Here's One I Made Earlier...
- Keyboard Demo Attack!
- New York Cheesecake.
- [Intermission] Icecream is Now Available from the Foyer.
- Are You Gunna Eat That?
- Hotline Coldcall.
- Oh I Feel Just Fine...(Because I'm Making Macaroni)
- Magnetic Jellyfish Dance Party.
- [Sign-Off] You Have Been Listening to PROTODOME.
- [BONUS] Four Color Hero. [Arduinoboy & Kaossilator REMIX]