b4kn is Jonathan Baken. All tracks written, mixed and produced by Jonathan Baken except where otherwise stated.
Tracks 2, 5, 7: additional writing by Andrew Sarlo
Tracks 4, 5, 7: guitars by Chris Baglivo
Tracks 2, 5, 6: saxophone by Kyle Press
Mastering Engineer: Ryan Schwabe
Album Artwork: Sergey Kostik
The Octagon is a concept album about an epic journey through the mystical planet TragnaR. It features a blend of sounds from a GameBoy, Roland Juno 106, Nord Lead II, and various MIDI instruments. All the songs were programmed/sequenced using LSDJ, PxTone, and Logic.
- ACT I: The Prophecy (05:57)
- ACT II: The Dark Forest (02:41)
- ACT III: The Dungeon of Dymoxidor (03:10)
- ACT IV: The Shire (03:26)
- ACT V: The Battle at Mammoth Mountain (04:30)
- ACT VI: The Whale (03:29)
- ACT VII: The Sword of Mastadonious (05:17)
- ACT VIII: The Octagon (03:33)